- 1 Night’s accommodation in Hotel Palace or similar accommodation in Sun City.
- 1 Night’s accommodation in Hotel King Edward or similar accommodation in Port Elizabeth.
- 4 Night’s accommodation in Hotel Diaz Strand or similar accommodation in Mossel Bay.
- 1 Night’s accommodation at Garden Route Game Lodge or similar accommodation in Game Lodge.
- 2 Night’s accommodation in Hotel Westin or similar accommodation in Cape Town.
- 1 Night’s accommodation in Hotel Metcourt or similar accommodation in Johannesburg (If Game Lodge is not available then we will give that 01 night stay in Mossel Bay)
Sightseeing, transfers and entrance
- Trip to Suncity (You have an option to Visit Bird Aviary or enjoy Optional activities like Jet Ski, Parasailing, Banana ride etc). Valley Of Waves included.
- Orientation city tour of Port Elizabeth.
- Excursion to Knysna lagoon, Bunjee jumping bridge
- En route Mossel Bay, Tsisikama national park and George.
- Game Drive at Game Lodge.
- Orientation City tour of Cape town including Table Mountain, Scenic drive through Clifton and sea point, Green Market square, walk though the company gardens, House of Parliament, the city wall, the castle and slave lodge at Cape town
- Full day Cape Peninsular Tour – Cape of Good Hope, Flying Dutchman, Seal Island.
- Evening Visit to Canal Walk Mall and Victoria & Alfred Waterfront in Cape Town.
- Orientation city tour of Johannesburg.
Entrance included in this tour
- Garden Route: Cango caves, Ostrich farm, Cheetah Land & crocodile farm.
- Cape Town: Table Mountain (If weather permit), Seal Island, Cape point with Flying Dutchman.
Meals and Service of Indian chef and Escort
- 10 breakfast, 09 lunches and 09 dinners as per preset menu (No Meals at Suncity).
- Lunch and Dinner will be prepared by our own Indian chef. (Pure Jain meal available)
Day 01: MUMBAI – JOHANNESBURG – SUN CITY
Arrive Johannesburg and after clearing customs and immigration we proceed towards Sun City. Arrive Suncity and Check into the hotel. Sun City offers a myriad of different entertainment and relaxation opportunities, as well as enough attractions and activities to keep everyone busy. You have an option to Visit Bird Aviary or enjoy Optional activities like Quad biking, Jet Ski, Parasailing, Motor boats, Banana ride etc. Evening stay at Suncity.
Day 02: SUN CITY – JOHANNESBURG – PORT ELIZABETH
We check out from the hotel and after lunch we proceed to Johannesburg airport to board a late evening flight for Port Elizabeth. We arrive at Port Elizabeth and proceeds to City Tour. We Visit the famous summerstrand beach. Later we visit boardwalk casino and entertainment complex. Dinner and stay at Port Elizabeth.
Day 03: PORT ELIZABETH – KNYSNA – MOSSEL BAY
After breakfast we check out and proceed for a day excursion of Knysna, on the way we take our halt at Bloukrans Bridge located in the Tsitsikamma region for Bungee Jumping (optional). Bloukrans Bridge is the site of the world‘s highest commercial bungee jumping. Thereafter we proceed to take our halt at Knysna – is a town in the heart of South Africa’s beautiful Garden Route just East of Cape Town. Knysna lies nestled in between the Outeniqua Mountains and the Indian Ocean. After a brief picture halt we precede our journey crossing some of the beautiful towns falling by the sea. Dinner and stay at Mossel Bay.
Day 04: MOSSEL BAY
In the morning we proceed for a lighthouse hike. Thereafter we go for a long walk along the Indian ocean in the ocean trail. You come back and proceed for breakfast. After breakfast you proceed for optional activities such as Helicopter Ride giving us the breathtaking views and later proceed to have a “walk with Lions – the king of the jungle the Majestic Beasts”. The other half of the group relaxes at the hotel and morning would be free to enjoy by self. Dinner and stay at Mossel Bay.
Day 05: MOSSEL BAY – OUDTSHOORN – MOSSEL BAY
After breakfast proceeds to Cango caves, one of the world’s great wonders, to experience the fusion of fantasy with natural beauty in the world’s finest stalactite caves. Thereafter proceed to Ostrich Farm to avail the ever had opportunity to stand on top of an ostrich egg. Later on we visit Cheetah Land and Crocodile Farm at Cango wildlife ranch. Dinner and stay at Mossel Bay.
Day 06: MOSSEL BAY
After breakfast we proceed to have your day free to enjoy the optional activities such as Sky Diving, Quad Biking Adventure – enjoy the ride on a 4 wheeled bike where you can have an experience of lifetime and Speed Boat ride. Later we go to the langerburg mall.
Day 07: MOSSEL BAY – GAME LODGE
After breakfast we proceed towards Game Lodge. Check into game lodge and go for a thrilling open vehicle safari. African safari will give you a chance to come across the big 5 of the continent which includes Lions, Leopards, Elephants, Wild Buffalo and African Rhino. Dinner and stay at Game Lodge. (Meals: B,L,D)
Day 08: GAME LODGE – CAPE TOWN
After enjoying your breakfast we check out from the hotel and proceed towards Cape Town. This is South Africa’s most beautiful city, blessed with good climate, natural setting, and well-developed infrastructure. Also known as “The Mother city” it is the second most populous city in South Africa after Johannesburg. We arrive and check in at our Hotel. Then we proceed to Canal Walk. Canal Walk is the Third Largest shopping complex in Africa. The shopping Centre hosts over 400 stores, 7000 parking bays, numerous restaurants, 20 cinemas plus a game arcade.Dinner and stay at Cape Town.
Day 09: CAPE TOWN
After enjoying your breakfast proceed to drive up to the cable car station, for a cable car ride up Table mountain (if weather permits), South Africa’s premiere tourist attraction. The exhilarating assent of Table Mountain provides breathtaking views over the city and its beaches. The Panorama Stretches from Table Bay to False Bay and around the mountain to the Hout bay valley. Later proceed to Cape Point. Visit “Cape Of Good Hope” (South Western Point of the African Continent). On the way back visit Seal Island. Evening we proceed to V&A Waterfront. Dinner and stay at Cape Town.
Day 10: CAPE TOWN– JOHANNESBURG
After breakfast at the Hotel we check out and we proceed for an Orientation City Tour visiting Green Market Square, District 6, Company Gardens,Houses of Parliament, the Castle, signal hill, sea point, water front, Malay Quarters and downtown business district and Clifton on the way to Hout Bay. Later proceed to Cape Town Airport to board flight to Johannesburg. Arrive Johannesburg and thereafter proceed to check in at our Hotel. Dinner and stay at Johannesburg.
Day 11: JOHANNESBURG – HOME BOUND
After breakfast we proceed towards proceed for a city tour. We visit The Gandhi Square where Gandhiji had his office. We also visit Nelson Mandela square. Johannesburg airport to board flight for your home bound. We trust that you enjoyed your Vacation. Please do give us your valuable feedback.
Palace/King Edward/Diaz Strand/Game Lodge/Westin/Metcourt/Similar
Tour Cost: April – September 2018
Adults: Rs. 1,27,000 per person based on double/triple sharing accommodation.
Child with bed: Rs. 1,18,000 child sharing room with 02 adults.
Child without Bed: Rs. 1,05,000 child sharing room with 02 adults.
Single Sharing: Rs. 1,62,000 per person.
Tour cost includes
- All accommodation in 3/4 star hotels on Bed & Breakfast.
- All transport and Sightseeing by deluxe vehicle In South Africa.
- All sightseeing as per the itinerary with entrance fees.
- Lunch & dinner prepared by our own chef or at Indian restaurant.
- Services of Indian tour manager in South Africa.
- Main and Internal Airfare on Economy class.
Tour cost does not include
- All expenses of personal nature like Travel Insurance, laundry charges, telephone charges, food and drinks not forming part of the group menus and optional tours.
- Any items not specifically mentioned in “tour cost includes”.
- South African Visa
Rs 50,000 per person at the time of booking.
Full balance Payment 30 days prior to the departure
45 Days or more prior to the date of departure – 100 % of Tour Cost
Visa requirements: (Consulate takes minimum 30 working days)
- Passport, (valid for at least 30 days after the intended stay/departure date from South Africa; at least three unused/blank visa pages)
- Proof of financial (Last 03 month’s bank statement updated till date of submission, minimum balance Rs 1,00,000 per person, signed and stamped by the bank).
- NOC for leave from employer clearly mentioning the name, passport number of applicant(s) and duration of visit. Letter must have the physical address, as well as contact details of authorised signature’s name, designation and signature.
- Bonafide Certificate of school/college for students.
- Notarized letter of consent for minors (below 18 years of age) travelling alone or with one of the parents, and a full birth certificate in English (Notarized copy of the same translated in english required if the same is in regional language)
- Three recent (not older than 30 days/1 month) passport size, (35mm x 45mm of the picture)photographs
- Marriage certificate if married
- 2 engagement photos, fiancée’s parent’s id copies and No Objection Certificate from the parents if not married yet.
- Original covering letter signed by the applicant stating the name, passport number of applicant(s) and duration of visit. Letter must have the physical address, as well as contact details of authorized signature’s name, designation and signature (should clearly mention who will bear the expenses of the trip).
Important Notes related to Visas
- Visa Issuance is sole responsibility of South Africa Consulate; Gem Tours and Travels Pvt Ltd is not responsible for any rejection/refusal or delay in visa.
- Passengers have to pay for the date change penalty along with the fare difference for shifting to next departure due to delay of the Visa from the South African Consulate (Kindly check with respective Sales Person for the same)
- South African consulate are very much particular about passengers signature, if passengers signature does not match with passport, they may call for personal appearance at the South African Consulate, Mumbai.
- Please note that this is not an exhaustive list. If necessary, you may be requested to bring additional documents or to appear for a personal interview as per the details received from the Consular General of South Africa
- Tour cost based on minimum of 40 passengers traveling per date. We require minimum 06 people to operate tour.
- In case of any deviation in the currency rates, difference amount will be applicable on the tour cost.
- All hotels and airlines are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of cancellation you would be provided credit note after deducting cancellation amount, which can be utilized in any international tour within the span of 1 year.
- For few departure dates, we may reroute the itinerary depending on the flight confirmation but all sightseeing and inclusions remains same.
- Company reserves the right to change the hotel, schedule & departure dates without any prior notice.
- Once you have booked the tour with us it is understood that you have accepted the terms and conditions of the company.